The C!Print trade show is only for professionals. The organization therefore reserves the right to make a systematic check of the applicant’s activity.
Any request for badge will be checked on the basis of the following documents:
- VAT number
- Professional organization member card
In the case that a badge request is not valid, it will be refused.
If your company is under construction or if you want to visit the show through a professional training, please contact our service before the Friday 7th of January 2022.
For students and university :
Our show is exclusively reserved to professionals, however we have decided to authorize a regulated access to students as they can get the possibility to see how the market works. This is under conditions :
- Student must be under 18 years old.
- If there is a whole class, students must be escorted by a professor and move around in small groups (6-8 persons)
- Every student and professors must be registered in our pre-registration platform.
- The access to the show is limited to the Thursday 3rd of February from 2pm to 5pm for all students.
- Students and professors must keep in mind that this show is a professional event and the exhibitors priority is to make business.
For further information contact our team at: email@example.com
Any badge request will be checked upstream and at the entrance of the show.
Our exhibition is a professional meeting place for the actors of the communication and branding sector. Many machines are exhibited, inks, solvents and other products sometimes very toxic. Based on this observation, we have decided not to allow access to under 18 year olds on our event. Animals are also not allowed.