Tuesday 1st February : 10h-18H
Wednesday 2nd February : 9h30 – 18H
Thursday 3rd February : 9H30 – 17H
Eurexpo Lyon // Halls 1&2
Boulevard de l’Europe
GPS coordonates : Latitude : 45.736366 // Longitude : 4.955674
A cloakroom service will be available to visitors at the trade show entrance. This cloakroom will be free of charge to all Premium visitors.
Several fast food and sit-down dining areas will be available at the trade show; we encourage you to locate them on the map that will be provided to you at the entrance.
To locate the parking lot and view its rates, we invite you to view the car access section on the website.
Eurexpo offers access for persons with limited mobility.
Eurexpo offers a range of additional services:
- A Lyon tourism info point
- A business centre: please do not hesitate to contact the centre for specific needs
- Free Wi-Fi for all visitors in the organisation areas
- The Eurexpo boutique offers press publications, gifts, a convenience store, sweet shop, souvenirs, etc
- An automated telling machine is also available in the vicinity of the Eurexpo, at the entrance
- An emergency response centre will be available on-site
Trade show assistance
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the visitors service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +33 (0)4 78 30 35 07.