WARNING: FRAUDULENT BUSINESS SOLICITATIONS
We were informed that various companies were making contact with our exhibitors by fraudulently using the identity of 656 Editions and the brands of the trade shows we are organising. These companies are not linked to our events and we recommend that you do not respond to their solicitations.
We identified the following companies:
- Expo-Guide, International Fairs Directory and Mulpor Company / Inter Fairs send email to update their online guide and ask to complet and correct a descriptive of your company. Actually this is a purchase order. Return it involves a billing of 1,271€. See an example of email.
- The Informations Entreprise magazine bills emailings and advertising insertions by pretending to be partner of C!Print. This magazine is not at all partner of our event.
- Various requests from companies offering the exhibition file for sale. We have been informed of emails from contacts such as: Albert Brennan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Emily Coleman (emily@umaxmedia), Jennifer Edwards (email@example.com), or Minka Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- B2Bcontactlist (email from email@example.com) Techinfo Connects or Visitorlist sell our visitors email addresses. Theses companies don’t have our database.
- The sender @docnethub.com offers to distribute the visitor database of the 2020 C!Print tradeshow: This is obviously a fraudulent solicitation, as we do not provide any visitor data to third parties, and are the only company authorised to rent our own databases.
We pursue our procedures in order to end this.